Mercedes Car Wash Attendant
We’re currently seeking individuals to join the Citrin team as part-time or full-time Car Wash Attendants at Mercedes.
Apply today if the following perks speak to you:
- Flexible schedules; normal business hours with limited demand on evenings/weekends.
- Weekly Pay!
- Competitive hourly rates starting at $13/hour
- Start Earning PTO (Paid Time Off) Day 1
- Personal growth opportunities with Citrin and Mercedes by demonstrating an exceptional work ethic
- Dealership: This role can serve as a launchpad to other dealership positions such as technicians, service advisors, and sales advisors.
- Citrin: Climb the leadership ladder and earn the chance to manage your own location!
- Fast-paced work environment
- Referral Bonuses for sending us your friends
- Access to vision, dental, medical benefits when classified as full time
What you’ll do:
- Prepare Luxury Mercedes vehicles for our guests
- Thoroughly clean the exterior of new and used vehicles
- Vacuum interior carpets and seats
- Move vehicles throughout the dealerships as needed
- Ensure every vehicle re-delivered to our guests with pride and to Citrin standards
The best person for the job:
- Detail and task-oriented
- Strong work ethic and pride in workmanship
- Is a good driver
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Committed to succeed and high productivity
- Is a team player
- Has strong communication skills
Are you qualified for the position?
- A Valid Driver’s license for at least 1 year (this does not include your temporary lisc.)
- A Customer-first mindset
- A good driving record
- Willingness to work outside
- Strong communication skills
- Physical demands: Ability to sit, stand, walk, reach and bend
Apply today to learn more about opportunities at Citrin.
*We’re an equal opportunity employer.
*All candidates must consent for a background and motor vehicle record check after a conditional offer is made as well as a 10-panel drug screen.
What Our Team Says
"Citrin has been a fun and exciting company to work with. I would recommend this job to a friend because there are always growth opportunities within the company. Whether it be for the individual to benefit themselves for a later opportunity, to team lead and management roles."
Germain Honda - Automotive Valet,
Been with Citrin since December 2015
“Citrin employees from top to bottom treat everyone with the utmost respect. Our founder, Joel, truly cares about everyone's concerns, and it shows with the open lines of communication from the valet runner all the way up the chain of command.”
Been with Citrin since March 2017
“I love the company perks, pizza parties, and cool gift cards! I like that I’m a part of a team of coworkers and managers that I enjoy!”
Been with Citrin since May 2017
“I never thought a job I found on Craigslist would have such a lasting impact. Two years later I’m still building great relationships in a company that really cares about me.”
Restaurant Shift Lead/Greeter,
Been with Citrin since January 2016
“I started as a valet then decided overnights worked really well with my school schedule. I did that for a while and then switched to days to become a shift lead. Now I’m currently working even harder to keep on moving up and growing with the company.”
Been with Citrin since 2015
"One of the things that has kept me working here for so long is the amazing support I feel from the management team. Whenever I've had an issue with hours, scheduling, personal issues, or whenever I have feedback someone has been there to listen and go out of their way to help me out."
Been with Citrin since Sept 2014
Citrin is an automotive valet, porter, and employee management leader that offers operational stability through innovative hiring, training, & more that feel in-house by aligning to your philosophies and mission.
6500 Emerald Pkwy Suite 385
Dublin, OH 43016
We offer jobs starting at market competitive rates with opportunities for advancement and bonuses. All while being respected, heard, valued and supported.