Vehicle Pick Up & Delivery Operations
Interested in launching, scaling, or more efficiently managing your PU&D operations?
We have extensive experience helping dealers across the country manage PU&D programs from end to end. From driver management to assisting in developing scheduling protocols and parameters, to assigning a dedicated dispatch concierge, to assisting to implement industry-leading software, we go beyond simply staffing drivers to satisfy demand.
Comprehensive Driver Management:
- We assign high quality, dedicated Drivers to your store
- Dedicated drivers ensure stability and consistent results as opposed to independent contractor networks
- All Drivers are:
- Thoroughly screened and undergo rigorous background and motor vehicle checks
- W2 employees and eligible for healthcare benefits
- Required to adhere to strict appearance and conduct standards
- We assume full liability for all vehicles driven under our $10M comprehensive insurance policy
- We will work with you to develop a optimized Driver schedule that provides you the precise number of drivers per hour of your operation to fulfill your capacity requirements and closely monitor labor expenses
- Fees: All costs are bundled into a straight forward hourly rate
We will work with your technology partners to ensure applications are fully utilized to ensure seamless scheduling and dispatching process. Below are a few of the software solutions we have experience utilizing:
Need assistance with dispatching and logistics? We are able to provide evaluated roles to help coordinate operations.
Contact us today for a no-cost analysis of your operational needs.
Our team is the key to our business. Ready for your new gig?
Citrin is an automotive valet, porter, and employee management leader that offers operational stability through innovative hiring, training, & more that feel in-house by aligning to your philosophies and mission.
Direct: (614) 362-9357
56 E. Long Street
Columbus, OH 43215
We offer jobs starting at market competitive rates with opportunities for advancement and bonuses. All while being respected, heard, valued and supported.