Dealership Hospitality Manager (Lansing)
Citrin is seeking leaders to join our leadership team as a Hospitality focused Account Manager. We are a values-driven, entrepreneurial company that was founded 15 years ago in the college dorm room of our CEO. Today, we are in 9 markets, serve over 70 properties, employ over 600 incredible individuals and are rapidly expanding across the country in an exciting new vertical.
We feel strongly that Citrin will evolve into a national brand if we remain focused on creating the best work environment for our team, finding ways to elevate the service we are delivering our clients, and improving ourselves as individuals. We put our customers first by putting our people first. We can only grow if we are able to prepare leaders to grow with us!
If these values resonate with you and you are interested in creating a lasting impact with us, our Citrin Management Training Program is awaiting your application!
Management Training Program Details:
As a management trainee, you can count on this program to prepare you to create your ideal career (regardless of the industry!) Our company is being built exclusively with leaders who develop from our training and guidance from within and externally.
Training completion will take between 60 – 90 days (depends on current experience.) The compensation package includes benefits such as weekly pay, performance bonuses, car allowances, and much more.
And you’ll learn what it means to always put our people first. Ours is a culture of friendly competition, which is critical to growing our business — and your success.
During the program:
- You will receive the support, mentoring, and learning you need to be successful
- We’ll teach you how to excel as a leader, customer service, sales and marketing, finance, and operations
- Start learning our business working alongside the team in our current locations with possible travel to new customer launches throughout the US.
- You will be the face of Citrin to our clients and their customers.
- You will learn behind the scenes operational functions and help us shape our organization for growth.
- In our structured program, you will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run your own market and develop your team in 1 – 3 dealerships and 15 – 50+ employees.
What you’re training develops you for:
- Oversight of daily valet operations for assigned location(s)
- Become a leader with entrepreneur mentality and professional communication
- Motivate and empower a team to provide world-class hospitality
- Effectively manage people and hold them accountable to expectations
- Create and manage schedules, daily reports, and budget allocation
Requirements and Preferred Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred but with the right experience not required
- Relocation is not required but may help increase the velocity of your growth
- Must have at least 1 year of people and operations management experience in a customer-focused environment. (Only experienced managers will be considered)
- Sales, leadership and hospitality experience may include but is not limited to: work in hotel, retail, commission sales or a serving/restaurant environment; participation or leadership in athletic/team activities; leadership experience in the military or community, social, academic organizations.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no significant infractions
- Must be available to work an average of 45 to 50 hours per week.
- No drug or alcohol-related conviction on your record in the past 5 years (i.e., DUI, DWI).
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Perks of Working for Citrin:
- Unlimited growth potential as we expand nationally
- Culture-based around open communication and personal growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Weekly pay, PTO, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and many more! * Management bonus incentive
- Focus on career growth and mentorship
- Emphasis on flexible schedules
- Fun and motivated co-workers
- Higher-end automotive clientele and cool cars
Apply today to begin your journey!
*All candidates must complete a background and motor vehicle record check after a conditional offer has been made.
First Year Total Compensation: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year depending on experience
What Our Team Says
"Citrin has been a fun and exciting company to work with. I would recommend this job to a friend because there are always growth opportunities within the company. Whether it be for the individual to benefit themselves for a later opportunity, to team lead and management roles."
Germain Honda - Automotive Valet,
Been with Citrin since December 2015
“Citrin employees from top to bottom treat everyone with the utmost respect. Our founder, Joel, truly cares about everyone's concerns, and it shows with the open lines of communication from the valet runner all the way up the chain of command.”
Been with Citrin since March 2017
“I love the company perks, pizza parties, and cool gift cards! I like that I’m a part of a team of coworkers and managers that I enjoy!”
Been with Citrin since May 2017
“I never thought a job I found on Craigslist would have such a lasting impact. Two years later I’m still building great relationships in a company that really cares about me.”
Restaurant Shift Lead/Greeter,
Been with Citrin since January 2016
“I started as a valet then decided overnights worked really well with my school schedule. I did that for a while and then switched to days to become a shift lead. Now I’m currently working even harder to keep on moving up and growing with the company.”
Been with Citrin since 2015
"One of the things that has kept me working here for so long is the amazing support I feel from the management team. Whenever I've had an issue with hours, scheduling, personal issues, or whenever I have feedback someone has been there to listen and go out of their way to help me out."
Been with Citrin since Sept 2014
Citrin is an automotive valet, porter, and employee management leader that offers operational stability through innovative hiring, training, & more that feel in-house by aligning to your philosophies and mission.
6500 Emerald Pkwy Suite 385
Dublin, OH 43016
We offer jobs starting at market competitive rates with opportunities for advancement and bonuses. All while being respected, heard, valued and supported.