Automotive Service Cashier/Receptionist
Citrin is searching to fill a Cashier position for an Automotive Service Department. The Service Department serves a high volume amount of customers daily and is in need of a friendly and helpful employee.
What’s the job like?
- Greet customer as the cashier in a pleasant and professional manner
- Receive cash, checks, and credit card payments from customers and record the amount received on the repair order and/or counter ticket
- Make change accurately and issue receipts to customers
- Reconcile cash drawer daily
- Promptly and efficiently answer customer questions
- Handle customer complaints professionally and refer complaining customer to the appropriate contact for resolution
- Regular attendance that is consistent with company policy
- Perform other special duties as requested by the dealership and other management
- Engaging, fast-paced, and will provide an unmatched level of client service.
Details of Position:
- Hourly Pay: $13.00/hour
Requirements include but not limited to:
- Ability to sit and/or stand through an entire shift
- Professional appearance
- Detail-oriented with strong communication skills
- Team player
What Our Team Says
"Citrin has been a fun and exciting company to work with. I would recommend this job to a friend because there are always growth opportunities within the company. Whether it be for the individual to benefit themselves for a later opportunity, to team lead and management roles."
Germain Honda - Automotive Valet,
Been with Citrin since December 2015
“Citrin employees from top to bottom treat everyone with the utmost respect. Our founder, Joel, truly cares about everyone's concerns, and it shows with the open lines of communication from the valet runner all the way up the chain of command.”
Been with Citrin since March 2017
“I love the company perks, pizza parties, and cool gift cards! I like that I’m a part of a team of coworkers and managers that I enjoy!”
Been with Citrin since May 2017
“I never thought a job I found on Craigslist would have such a lasting impact. Two years later I’m still building great relationships in a company that really cares about me.”
Restaurant Shift Lead/Greeter,
Been with Citrin since January 2016
“I started as a valet then decided overnights worked really well with my school schedule. I did that for a while and then switched to days to become a shift lead. Now I’m currently working even harder to keep on moving up and growing with the company.”
Been with Citrin since 2015
"One of the things that has kept me working here for so long is the amazing support I feel from the management team. Whenever I've had an issue with hours, scheduling, personal issues, or whenever I have feedback someone has been there to listen and go out of their way to help me out."
Been with Citrin since Sept 2014
Citrin is an automotive valet, porter, and employee management leader that offers operational stability through innovative hiring, training, & more that feel in-house by aligning to your philosophies and mission.
6500 Emerald Pkwy Suite 385
Dublin, OH 43016
We offer jobs starting at market competitive rates with opportunities for advancement and bonuses. All while being respected, heard, valued and supported.