Restaurant Valet Attendant/Hospitality AmbassadorShort North / Grandview / Dublin / Polaris / Easton
Perks of Working for Citrin
- Team-First environment
- Focus on career growth and mentorship
- Emphasis on flexible schedules
- Part-time and full-time available
- Fun and motivated co-workers
- Higher clientele and cool cars
Sick of your everyday job? Do you have a passion for people? Would you like to get paid to drive cool cars? Well, look no further, Citrin has the perfect job for YOU!
What’s the job like?
- Be the first face of hospitality for the most exclusive restaurants, office highrises, or luxury hotels, all roles will provide an unmatched level of client service.
- Get your daily cardio in while you’re working
- Highly Flexible scheduling, mostly evening hours - GREAT for a second job and/or fits perfectly around school schedules
- As first point of contact with the guest, offer a warm and welcoming greeting
- Inspect vehicle and document any issues on the ticket before claiming possession
- Ensure vehicle remains in the original condition through a visit
- Our Valet Team averages over $12/hr with stable pay no matter the location
- Weekly Pay: Get paid every Friday!
- Vision, dental and medical care benefits available to any team members working 30+ hours/week
- Continual opportunity for referral bonuses and raises
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Ability to sit and/or stand through an entire shift
- Professional appearance
- Perform tasks involving bending, kneeling, walking, and jogging
- Strong communication skills
All candidates are subject to a criminal background check and/or motor vehicle record check after a conditional offer is accepted. We're an equal opportunity employer.
What Our Team Says
"Citrin has been a fun and exciting company to work with. I would recommend this job to a friend because there are always growth opportunities within the company. Whether it be for the individual to benefit themselves for a later opportunity, to team lead and management roles."
Germain Honda - Automotive Valet,
Been with Citrin since December 2015
“Citrin employees from top to bottom treat everyone with the utmost respect. Our founder, Joel, truly cares about everyone's concerns, and it shows with the open lines of communication from the valet runner all the way up the chain of command.”
Been with Citrin since March 2017
“I love the company perks, pizza parties, and cool gift cards! I like that I’m a part of a team of coworkers and managers that I enjoy!”
Been with Citrin since May 2017
“I never thought a job I found on Craigslist would have such a lasting impact. Two years later I’m still building great relationships in a company that really cares about me.”
Restaurant Shift Lead/Greeter,
Been with Citrin since January 2016
“I started as a valet then decided overnights worked really well with my school schedule. I did that for a while and then switched to days to become a shift lead. Now I’m currently working even harder to keep on moving up and growing with the company.”
Been with Citrin since 2015
"One of the things that has kept me working here for so long is the amazing support I feel from the management team. Whenever I've had an issue with hours, scheduling, personal issues, or whenever I have feedback someone has been there to listen and go out of their way to help me out."
Been with Citrin since Sept 2014
Citrin is an automotive valet, porter, and employee management leader that offers operational stability through innovative hiring, training, & more that feel in-house by aligning to your philosophies and mission.
Direct: (614) 362-9357
56 E. Long Street
Columbus, OH 43215
We offer jobs starting at $12/hour with opportunities for advancement and bonuses. All while being respected, heard, valued, and supported.