Overnight Hotel Valet Attendant
Citrin is a fast-growing, team-first company. We offer hospitality management and valet services to parking garages, auto dealership, hospitals, restaurants, and hotels. Founded by an OSU alum while he was still in college we understand the need for flexibility at work and we strive to provide opportunities that will work for you. The ticket to our success is our people!
At Citrin we care about more than providing a job. We want the people who work for us to love it. Maybe even love it so much that they decide to join us on a more long-term career path.
If you would like your job to be fun and flexible, you should check us out. Every position in our company is in the business of serving people, so we pride ourselves on outstanding customer service.
What’s the job like?
- Be the first face of hospitality for the most exclusive luxury hotels in Columbus when driving, parking, and retrieving guest vehicles
- As the first point of contact with the customer, offer a warm and welcoming greeting
- Inspect vehicle and document any issues on the ticket before claiming possession
- Ensure vehicle remains in the original condition through the visit
- Perform an audit to make sure all vehicles are locked and the windows are up!
- Complete inventory and billing reports for your shift
- Prepare vehicles for the morning crew by having them in the proper spots
- Full time and part-time hours available, overnight shifts 11 PM – 7 AM
- Availability any or all days of the week will be considered!
- Stable pay starting at $13/hour with retention raises!
- Hourly guarantee and cash tips!
- Weekly Pay: Get paid every Friday!
- Vision, dental and medical care benefits available to any team members working 30+ hours/week
- Continual opportunity for referral bonuses and raises
- Ability to be self-motivated and take ownership of your role
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Ability to sit and/or stand through an entire shift
- Professional appearance
- Perform tasks involving bending, kneeling, walking, and jogging
- Strong communication skills
Still need a reason to apply?
- Work being fun.
- Driving cool cars!
- Competitive pay with retention wages
- A flexible schedule
- Endless career growth opportunity with higher paid wages
- We’ll provide leadership training to continue to elevate you into your career at Citrin or prepare you for future external roles!
- Getting paid weekly!
- Working with great people: including access to 1 on 1 mentorship with our CEO
- Referral Bonuses for sending us your friends
- Access to vision, dental, medical benefits if you work 30+ hours/week
All candidates are subject to a criminal background check and/or motor vehicle record check after a conditional offer is accepted.
What Our Team Says
"Citrin has been a fun and exciting company to work with. I would recommend this job to a friend because there are always growth opportunities within the company. Whether it be for the individual to benefit themselves for a later opportunity, to team lead and management roles."
Germain Honda - Automotive Valet,
Been with Citrin since December 2015
“Citrin employees from top to bottom treat everyone with the utmost respect. Our founder, Joel, truly cares about everyone's concerns, and it shows with the open lines of communication from the valet runner all the way up the chain of command.”
Been with Citrin since March 2017
“I love the company perks, pizza parties, and cool gift cards! I like that I’m a part of a team of coworkers and managers that I enjoy!”
Been with Citrin since May 2017
“I never thought a job I found on Craigslist would have such a lasting impact. Two years later I’m still building great relationships in a company that really cares about me.”
Restaurant Shift Lead/Greeter,
Been with Citrin since January 2016
“I started as a valet then decided overnights worked really well with my school schedule. I did that for a while and then switched to days to become a shift lead. Now I’m currently working even harder to keep on moving up and growing with the company.”
Been with Citrin since 2015
"One of the things that has kept me working here for so long is the amazing support I feel from the management team. Whenever I've had an issue with hours, scheduling, personal issues, or whenever I have feedback someone has been there to listen and go out of their way to help me out."
Been with Citrin since Sept 2014
Citrin is an automotive valet, porter, and employee management leader that offers operational stability through innovative hiring, training, & more that feel in-house by aligning to your philosophies and mission.
Direct: (614) 362-9357
56 E. Long Street
Columbus, OH 43215
We offer jobs starting at market competitive rates with opportunities for advancement and bonuses. All while being respected, heard, valued and supported.