Parking Enforcement Officer
Downtown Columbus Area
We’re currently seeking individuals to join the Citrin team as full-time Enforcement/Maintenance Officer.
Citrin is a fast growing, team-first company. We offer automotive hospitality management and valet services to parking garages, auto dealership, hospitals, restaurants, and hotels. Founded by an OSU alum while he was still in college we understand the need for flexibility at work and we strive to provide opportunities that will work for you. The ticket to our success is our people!
At Citrin we care about more than providing a job. We want the people who work for us to love it. Maybe even love it so much that they decide to join us on a more long-term career path.
What’s the job like?
- Monitor designated parking lots, garages, and Citrin management properties to ensure compliance and professional public appearance.
- Audit and issue citations and warnings for parking violators
- Keep accurate and detailed records for all citations according to operating procedures.
- Including meeting quotas
- Aid in daily maintenance for assigned properties such as but not limited to; disposing of trash, sweeping the garage, painting over graffiti, etc.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Weekly Pay: Get paid every Friday!
- Competitive, stable pay starting at $12/hour+ retention raises every 6 months!
- High performers receive opportunities for advancement into higher-paying roles that range from $13 to $15/hour.
- Vision, dental and medical care benefits available to any team members working 30+ hours/week
- Continual opportunity for referral bonuses and performance-based rewards!
Are you qualified for the position?
- A Valid Driver’s license
- You own transportation to monitor multiple locations
- A good driving record
- A Professional Appearance
- Strong communication skills
- Availability to work 2PM-10 PM Wednesday through Saturday
- Perform tasks that involve bending, kneeling, walking, and jogging
- Have the ability to lift 25lbs
All candidates must be willing to consent to a background and motor vehicle record check after a conditional offer.
What Our Team Says
"Citrin has been a fun and exciting company to work with. I would recommend this job to a friend because there are always growth opportunities within the company. Whether it be for the individual to benefit themselves for a later opportunity, to team lead and management roles."
Germain Honda - Automotive Valet,
Been with Citrin since December 2015
“Citrin employees from top to bottom treat everyone with the utmost respect. Our founder, Joel, truly cares about everyone's concerns, and it shows with the open lines of communication from the valet runner all the way up the chain of command.”
Been with Citrin since March 2017
“I love the company perks, pizza parties, and cool gift cards! I like that I’m a part of a team of coworkers and managers that I enjoy!”
Been with Citrin since May 2017
“I never thought a job I found on Craigslist would have such a lasting impact. Two years later I’m still building great relationships in a company that really cares about me.”
Restaurant Shift Lead/Greeter,
Been with Citrin since January 2016
“I started as a valet then decided overnights worked really well with my school schedule. I did that for a while and then switched to days to become a shift lead. Now I’m currently working even harder to keep on moving up and growing with the company.”
Been with Citrin since 2015
"One of the things that has kept me working here for so long is the amazing support I feel from the management team. Whenever I've had an issue with hours, scheduling, personal issues, or whenever I have feedback someone has been there to listen and go out of their way to help me out."
Been with Citrin since Sept 2014
Citrin is an automotive valet, porter, and employee management leader that offers operational stability through innovative hiring, training, & more that feel in-house by aligning to your philosophies and mission.
Direct: (614) 362-9357
56 E. Long Street
Columbus, OH 43215
We offer jobs starting at market competitive rates with opportunities for advancement and bonuses. All while being respected, heard, valued and supported.