Duluth, Norcross, Lawrcenville
What is the job like?
- Team first environment
- Work at luxury automotive dealerships and represent brands like Mercedes Benz, Lexus, Infiniti, Honda, Cadillac & more!
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment that makes shifts fly by
- Work normal business hours in the morning, late afternoon, or early evening (Limited demand on evenings/closed Sundays)
- Professionally greet customers as they arrive to pick up/drop off their vehicle
- Utilize the dealership appointment schedule to direct guests to the proper service advisor/party
Respond to customer questions and concerns and direct them to the appropriate department or manager
Maintain an orderly and clean work area
- Weekly Pay: Get paid every Friday!
- Competitive, stable pay at $12.00/hr
- Start Earning PTO (Paid Time Off) Day 1
- Vision, dental and medical care benefits available to any team members working 30+ hours/week
- Continual opportunity for referral bonuses and performance-based rewards!
- Valid driver’s license for at least one year (this does not include a temporary license) as assistance in the valet role may be needed occasionally
- Good driving record
- Attention to detail
- Professional appearance
- Perform tasks involving bending, kneeling, walking, and jogging
- Strong communication skills
- Customer service experience is a plus
All candidates are subject to a criminal background check and/or motor vehicle record check after a conditional offer is accepted.
What Our Team Says
"Citrin has been a fun and exciting company to work with. I would recommend this job to a friend because there are always growth opportunities within the company. Whether it be for the individual to benefit themselves for a later opportunity, to team lead and management roles."
Germain Honda - Automotive Valet,
Been with Citrin since December 2015
“Citrin employees from top to bottom treat everyone with the utmost respect. Our founder, Joel, truly cares about everyone's concerns, and it shows with the open lines of communication from the valet runner all the way up the chain of command.”
Been with Citrin since March 2017
“I love the company perks, pizza parties, and cool gift cards! I like that I’m a part of a team of coworkers and managers that I enjoy!”
Been with Citrin since May 2017
“I never thought a job I found on Craigslist would have such a lasting impact. Two years later I’m still building great relationships in a company that really cares about me.”
Restaurant Shift Lead/Greeter,
Been with Citrin since January 2016
“I started as a valet then decided overnights worked really well with my school schedule. I did that for a while and then switched to days to become a shift lead. Now I’m currently working even harder to keep on moving up and growing with the company.”
Been with Citrin since 2015
"One of the things that has kept me working here for so long is the amazing support I feel from the management team. Whenever I've had an issue with hours, scheduling, personal issues, or whenever I have feedback someone has been there to listen and go out of their way to help me out."
Been with Citrin since Sept 2014
Citrin is an automotive valet, porter, and employee management leader that offers operational stability through innovative hiring, training, & more that feel in-house by aligning to your philosophies and mission.
Direct: (614) 362-9357
56 E. Long Street
Columbus, OH 43215
We offer jobs starting at market competitive rates with opportunities for advancement and bonuses. All while being respected, heard, valued and supported.