Talent Acquisition Specialist/RecruiterDowntown/Arena District
Perks of Working for Citrin
- Team-First environment
- Focus on career growth and mentorship
- Emphasis on flexible schedules
- Part-time and full-time available
- Fun and motivated co-workers
- Higher clientele and cool cars
We are looking for an HR Administrator/Recruiter to join our team! Do you have experience in hospitality, retail, or customer service? Are you looking to transition your skills into an office setting? Begin your Citrin journey today!
This position is a great fit for individuals who are looking to gain in-office experience in administration, recruiting, and Human Resources.
Our culture is built around crafting a phenomenal environment for people to thrive, evolve, and grow in. We believe the only way to deliver a true hospitality experience for our clients and guests starts first with making sure our team is supported from the moment they start their journey with us. As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you have the ability to provide amazing jobs and company opportunities with skilled candidates.
- Fun office environment
- Opportunity to develop your career further within HR or other departments
- Working with a young company and motivated teammates
- Travel Opportunities if you're interested
- On the job training; we'll show you the ropes!
- Earn quarterly bonuses!
Entry-Level Recruiting Responsibilities
- Reviews all online job ad posting websites on a routine basis and recommends the company’s use of those sites that are relevant and cost-effective.
- Manages the company’s Applicant Tracking System by ensuring each applicant is accurately tracked throughout the recruitment workflow
- Screens and schedules qualified applicants for in-person Interviews
- Conducts in-person/video interviews and hires candidates to fill open positions
- Meets with field managers to maintain weekly changes to staffing needs
- Relays proper information on company operations and job opportunities to potential applicants
- Aids in conducting reference and background checks
- Researches, analyzes, prepares and presents hiring statistics
- Maintains applicant tracking records and compiles reports from the database
- Assists with other HR administrative duties and projects as needed.
Required Education and Experience
- A bachelor's degree is preferred not required. Related experience will be considered a viable substitute for some or all of educational requirements.
- Related experience such as but not limited to office administration, receptionist, hospitality/customer service, retail, call center, sales, recruiting or resume sourcing, etc.
- Please note this position is entry-level, but experience in in the above-mentioned areas is helpful! Office-based experience is a plus but anyone bubbly and good with people- welcome!
Please submit your resume with your application to be considered for the position.
What Our Team Says
"Citrin has been a fun and exciting company to work with. I would recommend this job to a friend because there are always growth opportunities within the company. Whether it be for the individual to benefit themselves for a later opportunity, to team lead and management roles."
Germain Honda - Automotive Valet,
Been with Citrin since December 2015
“Citrin employees from top to bottom treat everyone with the utmost respect. Our founder, Joel, truly cares about everyone's concerns, and it shows with the open lines of communication from the valet runner all the way up the chain of command.”
Been with Citrin since March 2017
“I love the company perks, pizza parties, and cool gift cards! I like that I’m a part of a team of coworkers and managers that I enjoy!”
Been with Citrin since May 2017
“I never thought a job I found on Craigslist would have such a lasting impact. Two years later I’m still building great relationships in a company that really cares about me.”
Restaurant Shift Lead/Greeter,
Been with Citrin since January 2016
“I started as a valet then decided overnights worked really well with my school schedule. I did that for a while and then switched to days to become a shift lead. Now I’m currently working even harder to keep on moving up and growing with the company.”
Been with Citrin since 2015
"One of the things that has kept me working here for so long is the amazing support I feel from the management team. Whenever I've had an issue with hours, scheduling, personal issues, or whenever I have feedback someone has been there to listen and go out of their way to help me out."
Been with Citrin since Sept 2014
Citrin is an automotive valet, porter, and employee management leader that offers operational stability through innovative hiring, training, & more that feel in-house by aligning to your philosophies and mission.
Direct: (614) 362-9357
56 E. Long Street
Columbus, OH 43215
We offer jobs starting at $12/hour with opportunities for advancement and bonuses. All while being respected, heard, valued, and supported.