Express Auto Technician
- Team-First environment
- Focus on career growth and mentorship
- Emphasis on flexible schedules
- Part-time and full-time available
- Fun and motivated co-workers
- Higher clientele and cool cars
Position Summary: Express Service Technician
Apply now for direct employment with Kings Toyota! Work for one of the top Toyota dealerships in the country and start your automotive career today.
About the Dealership Group: We're a family-owned group of automobile dealerships that began in 1975 with one store in the Kenwood area. We are proud to have grown over the past 40 years to 14 locations offering sales, service and collision repair. We have over 900 employees and have consistently been recognized in the Deloitte Cincinnati USA 100 list of the region's largest privately held companies. Voted by employees as the top 75 workplaces in Cincinnati. CincyAutos.com is our combined group website for all our dealerships.
- No experience or tools required! We'll train those who are passionate about cars and have great work ethics/positive attitudes to be an all-star tech.
- Industry-Leading benefits packages
- Enroll in Toyota University - A free online training program that helps you progress to higher paying roles (see below)
- Be a part of a family owned auto-group (one of Cincinnati's largest!)
- Choose to work a 5 or 6 day work week. 40 hour guaranteed with the option to work up to 60 hours based on your preferences/needs
- Work with great people in a healthy environment
Essential Job Duties of an Express Technician
- Change oil and filter
- Replace air filters
- Fluid changes
- Tire inspection and repairs
- Lubrication of the chassis, body, front end, and drive train
- Belt inspection and replacement
- Hose inspection, and the visual inspection of other parts on the vehicle
- Brake inspection, adjustment, and cleaning
- Other light maintenance
- Embrace and exhibit Kenwood Auto-group CORE values
- All other duties, tasks and/or projects as assigned
- Earn a minimum of $12/hour with an opportunity to earn $15-$16/hour based on your personal production
- Tools provided during first 30 days and receive a $500 voucher to purchase your own tools needed for the job. No additional investment necessary.
- Industry Leading Benefits Program:
- Health, dental, and vision
- We will help contribute to your 401k / retirement account
- Earn Paid Time-Off
- Earn up to $1500 for referring your friends to work along side you.
Technician Career Path via Toyota University:
Take free online courses on your free time and earn higher wages as you become eligible for advanced technician roles:
Level 1: Express Technician ($12.00 to $15.00/hour)
Level 2: Advanced Express Technician ($14.00 to $18.00/hour)
Level 3: Flat Rate Technician ($19.00 to $25.00/hour)
Level 4: Certified Toyota Technician ($26.00 to $36.00/hour)
Level 5: Master Certified Technician ($38.00 to $48.00/hour)
Level 6: Master Diagnostic Technician ($43.00 to $55.00/hour)
- Must be 18 or older
- Must be able to reach, bend, stoop, kneel, lift (up to 50 lbs.), and be on your feet for extended periods of time.
- Prior experience performing oil changes and/or automotive school or training strongly preferred
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Must be able to work well with a partner
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles strongly preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
What Our Team Says
"Citrin has been a fun and exciting company to work with. I would recommend this job to a friend because there are always growth opportunities within the company. Whether it be for the individual to benefit themselves for a later opportunity, to team lead and management roles."
Germain Honda - Automotive Valet,
Been with Citrin since December 2015
“Citrin employees from top to bottom treat everyone with the utmost respect. Our founder, Joel, truly cares about everyone's concerns, and it shows with the open lines of communication from the valet runner all the way up the chain of command.”
Been with Citrin since March 2017
“I love the company perks, pizza parties, and cool gift cards! I like that I’m a part of a team of coworkers and managers that I enjoy!”
Been with Citrin since May 2017
“I never thought a job I found on Craigslist would have such a lasting impact. Two years later I’m still building great relationships in a company that really cares about me.”
Restaurant Shift Lead/Greeter,
Been with Citrin since January 2016
“I started as a valet then decided overnights worked really well with my school schedule. I did that for a while and then switched to days to become a shift lead. Now I’m currently working even harder to keep on moving up and growing with the company.”
Been with Citrin since 2015
"One of the things that has kept me working here for so long is the amazing support I feel from the management team. Whenever I've had an issue with hours, scheduling, personal issues, or whenever I have feedback someone has been there to listen and go out of their way to help me out."
Been with Citrin since Sept 2014
Citrin is an automotive valet, porter, and employee management leader that offers operational stability through innovative hiring, training, & more that feel in-house by aligning to your philosophies and mission.
Direct: (614) 362-9357
56 E. Long Street
Columbus, OH 43215
We offer jobs starting at market competitive rates with opportunities for advancement and bonuses. All while being respected, heard, valued and supported.