Overnight Valet Location ManagerDowntown,Short North, Arena District
Perks of Working for Citrin
- Team-First environment
- Focus on career growth and mentorship
- Emphasis on flexible schedules
- Part-time and full-time available
- Fun and motivated co-workers
- Higher clientele and cool cars
What’s the job like?
- Manager the Overnight Valet Shift (11 PM - 7 AM) across multiple locations
- 5 nights a week (40-48 hours weekly)- typically a Tuesday-Saturday schedule, but will be adjusted to weekly staffing needs
- Responsible for adjusting the schedule when call-offs occur
- Supervisor the overnight valet staff and ensure quality control across multiple hotel locations
- Address and handle any customer or client issues professionally
- Be the first face of hospitality for the most exclusive hotels, all roles will provide an unmatched level of client service.
- As the first point of contact with the customer, offer a warm and welcoming greeting
- Inspect vehicle and document any issues on the ticket before claiming possession
- Ensure vehicle remains in the original condition through the visit
Why work for us?
- Work being fun and Driving cool cars!
- Competitive pay
- Endless career growth opportunity with higher roles
- Getting paid weekly!
- Working with great people: including access to 1 on 1 mentorship with our CEO
- Referral Bonuses for sending us your friends
- Access to vision, dental, medical benefits as a full time team member
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary, non-exempt positions at $39,520 annually
- 5 days PTO
- Weekly Pay: Get paid every Friday!
- Vision, dental and medical care benefits available to any team members working 30+ hours/week (we pay a portion, you pay a portion!)
- Life insurance and long term disability insurance,100% employer-paid!
- Continual opportunity for referral bonuses and raises
- Availability to work the overnight shift (11PM-7AM) 5 days a week
- Leadership experience is preferred but not required
- Overnight experience is preferred but not required
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Ability to sit and/or stand through an entire shift
- Professional appearance
- Perform tasks involving bending, kneeling, walking, and jogging
- Strong communication skills
All candidates are subject to a criminal background check and/or motor vehicle record check after a conditional offer is accepted.
What Our Team Says
"Citrin has been a fun and exciting company to work with. I would recommend this job to a friend because there are always growth opportunities within the company. Whether it be for the individual to benefit themselves for a later opportunity, to team lead and management roles."
Germain Honda - Automotive Valet,
Been with Citrin since December 2015
“Citrin employees from top to bottom treat everyone with the utmost respect. Our founder, Joel, truly cares about everyone's concerns, and it shows with the open lines of communication from the valet runner all the way up the chain of command.”
Been with Citrin since March 2017
“I love the company perks, pizza parties, and cool gift cards! I like that I’m a part of a team of coworkers and managers that I enjoy!”
Been with Citrin since May 2017
“I never thought a job I found on Craigslist would have such a lasting impact. Two years later I’m still building great relationships in a company that really cares about me.”
Restaurant Shift Lead/Greeter,
Been with Citrin since January 2016
“I started as a valet then decided overnights worked really well with my school schedule. I did that for a while and then switched to days to become a shift lead. Now I’m currently working even harder to keep on moving up and growing with the company.”
Been with Citrin since 2015
"One of the things that has kept me working here for so long is the amazing support I feel from the management team. Whenever I've had an issue with hours, scheduling, personal issues, or whenever I have feedback someone has been there to listen and go out of their way to help me out."
Been with Citrin since Sept 2014
Citrin is an automotive valet, porter, and employee management leader that offers operational stability through innovative hiring, training, & more that feel in-house by aligning to your philosophies and mission.
Direct: (614) 362-9357
56 E. Long Street
Columbus, OH 43215
We offer jobs starting at $12/hour with opportunities for advancement and bonuses. All while being respected, heard, valued, and supported.