Easton Trolley DriverEaston Town Center
Perks of Working for Citrin
- Team-First environment
- Focus on career growth and mentorship
- Emphasis on flexible schedules
- Part-time and full-time available
- Fun and motivated co-workers
- Higher clientele and cool cars
Our Trolley Driver takes our guest experience to a whole new level! With more than 500 team members, Citrin helps our client's guests have a memorable experience every time they visit.
The best person for the job:
- Is super outgoing!
- Cares about the customer
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Is a good driver that's comfortable operating larger vehicles
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Is a team player
- Has strong communication skills
What’s the job like?
- Operate the Easton Town Center Trolley that can accommodate between 14-21 passengers at a time.
- Guests typically use the trolley services for a relaxing ride to take in the scenery or to be transported in Easton fashion across the property
- There are 3 designated pickup and drop off locations you will utilize
- Shifts offered Wednesday- Saturday 1PM - 8PM and Sunday 1PM -6 PM.
- Candidates will be considered with partial availability
- Greet and provide every guest with world-class hospitality
- Pick up and drop off guests safely and timely
- Obey traffic laws while operating the client trolley
- Assist with the maintenance and appearance of equipment and report any malfunctions
- Meeting the valet driver expectations if you choose to pick up standard valet shifts to get additional hours outside of the trolley role.
- Weekly Pay: Get paid every Friday!
- Competitive, stable pay starting at $13/hour!
- High performers receive opportunities for advancement into higher paying roles that range from $13 to $16/hour.
- Vision, dental and medical care benefits available to any team members working 30+ hours/week
- Continual opportunity for referral bonuses and performance-based rewards!
Are you qualified for the position?
- An active and valid Driver’s License for at least two years
- A Customer first mindset with customer service/hospitality experience
- A good driving record
- A Professional Appearance
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to operate large vehicles
All candidates are subject to a criminal background check and/or motor vehicle record check after a conditional offer is accepted.
What Our Team Says
"Citrin has been a fun and exciting company to work with. I would recommend this job to a friend because there are always growth opportunities within the company. Whether it be for the individual to benefit themselves for a later opportunity, to team lead and management roles."
Germain Honda - Automotive Valet,
Been with Citrin since December 2015
“Citrin employees from top to bottom treat everyone with the utmost respect. Our founder, Joel, truly cares about everyone's concerns, and it shows with the open lines of communication from the valet runner all the way up the chain of command.”
Been with Citrin since March 2017
“I love the company perks, pizza parties, and cool gift cards! I like that I’m a part of a team of coworkers and managers that I enjoy!”
Been with Citrin since May 2017
“I never thought a job I found on Craigslist would have such a lasting impact. Two years later I’m still building great relationships in a company that really cares about me.”
Restaurant Shift Lead/Greeter,
Been with Citrin since January 2016
“I started as a valet then decided overnights worked really well with my school schedule. I did that for a while and then switched to days to become a shift lead. Now I’m currently working even harder to keep on moving up and growing with the company.”
Been with Citrin since 2015
"One of the things that has kept me working here for so long is the amazing support I feel from the management team. Whenever I've had an issue with hours, scheduling, personal issues, or whenever I have feedback someone has been there to listen and go out of their way to help me out."
Been with Citrin since Sept 2014
Citrin is an automotive valet, porter, and employee management leader that offers operational stability through innovative hiring, training, & more that feel in-house by aligning to your philosophies and mission.
Direct: (614) 362-9357
56 E. Long Street
Columbus, OH 43215
We offer jobs starting at $12/hour with opportunities for advancement and bonuses. All while being respected, heard, valued, and supported.