Brand Ambassador/Rewards Specialisti285 and Peachtree Industrial
Perks of Working for Citrin
- Team-First environment
- Focus on career growth and mentorship
- Emphasis on flexible schedules
- Part-time and full-time available
- Fun and motivated co-workers
- Higher clientele and cool cars
Does the idea of helping people excite you? Are you a people person?
Citrin is seeking a full-time Brand Ambassador to join the team to help our client expand their brand! If you're working in the retail, hospitality, or customer service industry and looking to advance your career, look no further!
You will serve as the face and voice of our client's new rewards program. This is both a sales and hospitality role that will greet and engage customers as they are receiving service and during competition of a sales transaction.
Who you are:
- Open communicator
- Outgoing personality
- Focused on the customer
- Positive team player
- Takes direction and follows policy
- Reliable and trustworthy
What you'll do:
- Greet customers
- Drive and increase brand awareness and loyalty
- Ensures company rewards programs and offerings are effectively communicated
- Execute customer loyalty sign-ups for all incoming customers accordingly to company procedure
- Engages customers to actively enroll onsite with smartphones
- Become an expert and increase participation for the customer loyalty program
- Seek new and innovative ways to improve the customer experience
What you should have:
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Friendly and professional presence
- Skilled in hospitality and in verbal communication
- Skill in operating a personal computer, cell phone, and programs
- Ability to understand, speak, read, and write English (Spanish is a bonus!)
- Ability to perform accurate data entry
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6 p.m ( 1 hour unpaid break.).
What Our Team Says
"Citrin has been a fun and exciting company to work with. I would recommend this job to a friend because there are always growth opportunities within the company. Whether it be for the individual to benefit themselves for a later opportunity, to team lead and management roles."
Germain Honda - Automotive Valet,
Been with Citrin since December 2015
“Citrin employees from top to bottom treat everyone with the utmost respect. Our founder, Joel, truly cares about everyone's concerns, and it shows with the open lines of communication from the valet runner all the way up the chain of command.”
Been with Citrin since March 2017
“I love the company perks, pizza parties, and cool gift cards! I like that I’m a part of a team of coworkers and managers that I enjoy!”
Been with Citrin since May 2017
“I never thought a job I found on Craigslist would have such a lasting impact. Two years later I’m still building great relationships in a company that really cares about me.”
Restaurant Shift Lead/Greeter,
Been with Citrin since January 2016
“I started as a valet then decided overnights worked really well with my school schedule. I did that for a while and then switched to days to become a shift lead. Now I’m currently working even harder to keep on moving up and growing with the company.”
Been with Citrin since 2015
"One of the things that has kept me working here for so long is the amazing support I feel from the management team. Whenever I've had an issue with hours, scheduling, personal issues, or whenever I have feedback someone has been there to listen and go out of their way to help me out."
Been with Citrin since Sept 2014
Citrin is an automotive valet, porter, and employee management leader that offers operational stability through innovative hiring, training, & more that feel in-house by aligning to your philosophies and mission.
Direct: (614) 362-9357
56 E. Long Street
Columbus, OH 43215
We offer jobs starting at $12/hour with opportunities for advancement and bonuses. All while being respected, heard, valued, and supported.