- Team-First environment
- Focus on career growth and mentorship
- Emphasis on flexible schedules
- Part-time and full-time available
- Fun and motivated co-workers
- Higher clientele and cool cars
Job Overview: To expedite the parking and retrieval of guest’s vehicles, maintain a level of security in the garage, maintain a superior level of knowledge of the activity of all assets, supervise maintenance and enforcement activity, and to be a troubleshooter for facility and asset issues.
Reports to: Garage, lot / Operations / Operations Manager.
Key Relationships: Fellow parking & property Associates and The Downtown Team.
Standard Specifications: Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the Garage. Look for potential problems and act as security in the garage. Ensure all vehicles are parked properly and in the appropriately designated area. Ensure all employees drive in a safe manner. The Garage Supervisor will possess and use aggressive hospitality skills in order to portray an image of professionalism that is guaranteed to ensure Total Guest Satisfaction.
Furthermore, the Garage Supervisor must maintain and exercise the philosophy of Citrin at all assets and with all Clients, Customers, and employees.
- High school graduate.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English with guests and staff to their understanding.
- Familiarity with property and surroundings.
- Ability to provide legible communications.
- Valid driver's license with a safe record.
- Prior parking experience.
- Customer service experience in resolving issues
- Ability to be very detailed oriented with email and organization
- Proficient with Google Suite
- Proficient with spreadsheets, google sheets
- Experience in any of the following software suites:
- Tiba Smart Park
- T2 Boss
- Digital Iris
- To acknowledge, greet and smile to every guest and fellow Ladies and Gentleman in the assets.
- To look after the well being of every guest.
- To show respect to all Ladies and Gentlemen, being internal or external.
- To provide high-level service standards.
- To maintain your work environment at its best, according to your duties (cleanliness, order, etc.)
- To keep yourself informed.
- Basic computer skills.
- Have a working knowledge of the Asset Manager job description.
- Previous guest relations training.
Basic Job Functions:
- Watch for and correct safety hazards in the Garage area.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner while in proper uniform with a neat, clean, well-groomed appearance.
- Report for duty on time and ensure you are well informed of any daily events or special requirements.
- Assist all guests with “opportunities” and resolve in the best interest of the Parker, client, and Citrin
- Assist the Garage in maintaining a clear ramp area by sending maintenance to the front door or when needed as needed to keep a clean appearance
- Perform special valet related duties and special projects as assigned by the Operations Manager.
- Have a complete and thorough knowledge of all programs and rates, and keep all valet Associates informed and trained on those programs by keeping a spreadsheet updated and shared.
- Answer the telephone using proper telephone etiquette.
- Ensuring the immediate dispatching of guest’s vehicles from gates they are stuck at.
- The Asset Manager will maintain the cleanliness of the area around the garage office.
- The Asset Manager is responsible for maintaining a sense of urgency at all times.
- The Asset Manager will ensure the “5 Minute Maximum” standard to get a vehicle to egress a facility is met or exceeded.
- Ensure all Valet Cars are locked and valuable items are out of sight.
- Ensure no visitor cars and keys are left in the garage unsecured during off-hours, or in general.
- Will assist the valet operations in finding lost cars or misplaced keys or in general as needed.
- Ensure all oversized vehicles are parked in the proper location and tagged appropriately.
- Optimize schedule for enforcement and maintenance.
- Train runner’s parking techniques and other functions.
- Keep a logbook of revenue, expenses, tickets, maintenance events, ingress/egress, ticket jams, cash emptied, issues, etc., so management can reference
- Communicate to all staff via logbook and daily supervisor meetings.
- Lead by example
What Our Team Says
"Citrin has been a fun and exciting company to work with. I would recommend this job to a friend because there are always growth opportunities within the company. Whether it be for the individual to benefit themselves for a later opportunity, to team lead and management roles."
Germain Honda - Automotive Valet,
Been with Citrin since December 2015
“Citrin employees from top to bottom treat everyone with the utmost respect. Our founder, Joel, truly cares about everyone's concerns, and it shows with the open lines of communication from the valet runner all the way up the chain of command.”
Been with Citrin since March 2017
“I love the company perks, pizza parties, and cool gift cards! I like that I’m a part of a team of coworkers and managers that I enjoy!”
Been with Citrin since May 2017
“I never thought a job I found on Craigslist would have such a lasting impact. Two years later I’m still building great relationships in a company that really cares about me.”
Restaurant Shift Lead/Greeter,
Been with Citrin since January 2016
“I started as a valet then decided overnights worked really well with my school schedule. I did that for a while and then switched to days to become a shift lead. Now I’m currently working even harder to keep on moving up and growing with the company.”
Been with Citrin since 2015
"One of the things that has kept me working here for so long is the amazing support I feel from the management team. Whenever I've had an issue with hours, scheduling, personal issues, or whenever I have feedback someone has been there to listen and go out of their way to help me out."
Been with Citrin since Sept 2014
Citrin is an automotive valet, porter, and employee management leader that offers operational stability through innovative hiring, training, & more that feel in-house by aligning to your philosophies and mission.
Direct: (614) 362-9357
56 E. Long Street
Columbus, OH 43215
We offer jobs starting at market competitive rates with opportunities for advancement and bonuses. All while being respected, heard, valued and supported.